We ship from Connecticut to destinations throughout the U.S. and its territories and APO addresses, via USPS, normally within 2 to 3 business days after payment is received. We do not ship internationally. Tracking information is available upon request. At checkout, shipping is automatically calculated based on the current postal rates. Customers in most locations will have the option of choosing either ground or priority service, calculated accordingly. Goods are mailed only to the shipping name and address provided by PayPal, so customers should make sure that those are correct and up-to-date. We are not responsible for any damage or loss in shipment.
- We do not offer trials or on-site pick-up of merchandise.
- All merchandise is sold “as is.” Catalogue photos and descriptions try to note as clearly as possible such individual details as monograms, missing straps, or rips.
- No returns, unless we have shipped the wrong item, or if it is significantly not as described or pictured. Notify us promptly, within 2 days of delivery according to the tracking information, if we have made a mistake. Should this be the case, we offer a full refund, provided that the goods are received by us within 2 weeks of notification. Customers are responsible for providing tracking information and return postage, which will be included in the refund up to the amount of the shipping and handling cost originally incurred. Goods not returned in the same condition as when they were shipped out are not eligible for any refund.
- No substitutions are permitted within lot items.
- For bulk purchases of two or more blankets, discounts may be available, upon request.
- Connecticut customers pay state sales tax.